Saturday, January 05, 2013

Baby & House Update!!!

 well first of all I'm 28 weeks....and 4 days! 
I cannot see me toes and I waddle now when I walk but life is good.
Baby is getting big & I can't wait to meet him :)
My Dr. is inducing me a week early bc she is nice like that.
She told me to remind her in March that she is inducing me early
I told her....believe me I will! (.....at every apt. I will remind you)
Anyways pregnancy is going great, just getting big and little pains
here and there. But happy & healthy :)

 AND.....our house is done! WAHOO! 
I will give you some sneak peak pictures :)




Today the painters finished painting the inside. And Nate's
Dad & Brother and my Mom & Dad helped us install the fans.
Now we move in on Monday....OH SNAP!

Come back soon to see all of the house....
hopefully it's unpacked and decorated too!

WiSH uS LUcK!

6 comments:

Natalie and Trent said...

It's done!!! Yay!!! It's beautiful. Happy and safe moving day!

The Durfee's said...

how exciting can't wait to see more pics!!

Autumn said...

I can't believe that kitchen- it is basically my dream kitchen. All of those cabinets!!!

Your house looks beautiful.

The Sorensens. said...

I love it amy! Cant wait to see it!!

Marlen said...

wow lots of changes! a new little peanut and a remodeled house! your kitchen looks very pretty, and i like the colors you picked out

Sam M said...

Oh dang, that's awesome that you get to move in! I hope your pregnancy continues to go well. Your little boy is just beautiful!